CooperVision® Proclear® toric
All-day comfort and astigmatism correction.
AT A GLANCE
- Monthly replacement schedule
- Stable orientation and excellent vision
- Stay 96% hydrated throughout the day, even after 12 hours of wear
- Extended power range also available for higher levels of astigmatism
- May help address eye dryness when wearing contact lenses
Correct Even High Levels of Astigmatism
If you have astigmatism, your eyesight can be blurry or distorted when looking at both near and far objects. CooperVision Proclear® toric contacts correct this problem. Even if you have a high level of astigmatism, you can enjoy the benefits of Proclear toric lenses thanks to our extended range (XR) of powers.
But you want more than just astigmatism correction; you want contacts that are comfortable, too. We hear you. Proclear toric lenses stay 96% hydrated throughout the day, even after 12 hours of wear.
Naturally Resist Dryness
Thanks to our PC Technology™, water molecules actually become a part of the Proclear toric contact lens, creating a natural resistance to dryness.
In fact, Proclear contacts are the only contact lenses cleared by the U.S. FDA for the claim: “may provide improved comfort for contact lens wearers who experience mild discomfort or symptoms relating to dryness during lens wear.”