Bausch+Lomb PureVision2 Multi-Focal contact lenses For Presbyopia
PureVision2 For Presbyopia contact lenses provide clarity where it counts – in the real world. Do you strain to see your smartphone? How about your tablet or laptop? If you have presbyopia, you may be able to continue wearing contact lenses instead of switching to bifocals, or reading glasses. PureVision2 For Presbyopia lenses help maintain clear near, intermediate, and distance vision in real world conditions. These lenses feature a thin lens and rounded edge for a natural feel throughout the day.
The crystalline lens in your eyes naturally hardens and loses elasticity with time. With this loss of flexibility, your eyes are less able to adjust properly to focus on near objects. PureVision2 For Presbyopia contact lenses feature a design that lets your eyes focus and provides clear vision at all distances.
Approved for daily wear and up to 30 days & nights of continuous wear. Ask your eye care professional if extended wear lenses are right for you.
How it Works
This lens has a next generation 3-Zone Progressive design to improve near and intermediate vision while continuing to provide excellent distance vision.
- Near Vision – For reading and using your digital devices
- Intermediate Vision – To clearly see your computer screen (and your dinner date)
- Distance Vision – For clear vision when driving and following presentations from the back of the room
Key Features & Benefits
- Designed for exceptional vision – 3-Zone Progressive Design provides incredible vision at all distances, near, far, and everywhere in-between
- Thin, rounded edge – provides a natural feel throughout the day
- Designed for flexibility – approved for extended wear up to 30 days