Biotrue ONEday daily disposable contact lenses feature a bio-inspired design, providing clear, comfortable vision thoughout the day and are available for astigmatism.
Astigmatism, which can occur with myopia or hyperopia, is a condition in which the light entering the eye is not refracted (or bent) equally in all directions. Due to differences in the curvature of the cornea or lens of the eye, the light has two focal points from two axes often causing blurred near and distance vision.
Experience Biotrue ONEday for Astigmatism daily disposable contact lenses for consistently clear vision and comfort throughout the day.
The scientists at Bausch + Lomb studied blink patterns to design a lens that works with your eye for stable, clear vision:
- Helps reduce halos and glare
- Delivers consistently clear vision
- Orientation indicator for proper insertion
Key Features & Benefits
- Maintains 98% of its moisture for up to 16 hours1
- High definition optics for consistently clear vision all day
- Outstanding breathability provides the oxygen eyes need to stay healthy and white
- UVA/UVB protection to help protect your eyes along with sunglasses*
- Convenient and comfort of a daily disposable lens
*WARNING: UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. The effectiveness of wearing UV-absorbing contact lenses in preventing or reducing the incidence of ocular disorders associated with exposure to UV light has not been established at this time. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.